Reva A. Savkar Excellence in Learning Scholarship
The Northern Virginia Community College Educational Foundation and the College Financial Aid Office are pleased to announce the availability of the scholarship listed below.
1. Student must be currently taking full-time (12 credits or more) or part-time (6 credits –11 credits) NOVA classes.
2. Student must be in a science-related curriculum, as part of an AS in Science degree program at NOVA
3. Student must have completed at least one semester in his/her science-related curriculum
4. Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.75 or higher.
5. Student must have completed CHM 111 (or equivalent), and be currently enrolled in or have completed CHM 112 (or equivalent). Chemistry credits earned at other institutions or through testing programs are acceptable if they appear on the student’s NOVA transcript
6. Preference will be given to students in Chemistry or Chemistry-related curriculum at the Annandale Campus.