Clifton Community Woman’s Club Scholarship
The Northern Virginia Community College Educational Foundation and the College Financial Aid Office are pleased to announce the availability of the Clifton Community Woman’s Club Scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Scholarship selection will be based on financial need, academic achievement, personal goals, and service to the community. The scholarship is open to undocumented students and funds may be used for tuition, books, supplies, and emergency aid.
To be eligible for the Clifton Community Woman’s Club Scholarship, the following criteria must be met:
• Recipient must be a resident of Fairfax County, Virginia
• Recipient must demonstrate financial need
• Recipient must be attending NOVA full-time
• Recipient must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
• Recipient must complete an essay as described below
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write an essay of no more than 500 words describing your accomplishments, goals, and how receiving this scholarship would benefit you.