Linda J. Romeo Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Northern Virginia Community College Educational Foundation and the Student Financial Aid Office are pleased to announce the availability of the Linda J Romeo Endowed Memorial Scholarship. The purpose of this scholarship is to support NOVA students.
- Applicants should include statement of financial need in essay portion of scholarship application.
- Full-Time or Part-time students.
- Must be a resident of the Nation’s capital region.
- Preference given to fields of study which present the opportunity to provide value back to the community upon completion of degree, fields such as Early Childhood Education, Health Sciences (including Nursing), Emergency Medical Services or Substance Abuse Prevention.
- Preference given to a student seeking a degree while still working.
- Preference given to full-time students who enroll for and complete at least 12 credits per semester during academic year of award. However part-time students who enroll for and complete at least 6 credits per semester while still employed will be considered as well.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please include a brief statement indicating your financial need.