Alexandria Endowed Photography Scholarship
The Northern Virginia Community College Educational Foundation and the College Financial Aid Office are pleased to announce the availability of the scholarship listed below for the 2020-2021 academic year. To qualify, applicants must be actively placed for a Photography degree at Alexandria in the current academic year, submit work to the 2020 Photography and Media Student Juried Show at Alexandria. Guidelines for submission to the Juried Show are available from the PHT program.
1. Must be placed for the AAS Photography + Media degree or AAA Fine Art with a Specialization in Photography.
2. Must have already successfully completed at least three PHT credits at NOVA Alexandria.
3. Must be enrolled in a PHT class in the 2019-2020 academic year at NOVA Alexandria.
4. Must be willing to enroll in at least one more PHT class at Alexandria.
5. Must submit work to the 2020 Photography + Media Student Juried Show at Alexandria.
How to Apply:
There are two parts to the application:
1. Submit work to the 2020 Photography + Media Student Juried Show, online.
Applicants must enter four pieces of work (or at least one video work) for the 2020 Photography + Media Student Juried Show at Alexandria following submission guidelines, and check the scholarship application box on the submission form.
2. Complete the scholarship application online, administered by the College. Be sure to complete both portions.
An essay is not required for the Alexandria Endowed Photography Scholarship.
Deadline for Application:
Work must be submitted to the Photography + Media Student Juried Show during the submission period March 16-19, 2020.
The Scholarship Application online must be completed by March 20, 2020.