Long Nguyen and Kimmy Duong Scholarship
The Long Nguyen and Kimmy Duong Scholarship is a scholarship for undergraduates, and students apply directly through Kimmy Duong Foundation website. Ms. Duong, a Vietnamese immigrant, is the chief financial officer of Pragmatics, an IT consulting firm in Reston, Va., that was founded by her husband, Long Nguyen.
This scholarships is available to Vietnamese-American students (US Citizens and permanent residents) who demonstrate:
• Outstanding academic achievement,
• Strong leadership potential
• A track record of service to the Vietnamese and American communities.
• Pride in their Vietnamese culture and heritage, and
• A passion to apply their academic background to create a better world, both in
America and in Vietnam.
Each scholarship will be $2,000 annually. The scholarship is renewable annually for up to 4
years, for students who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree. For more details about qualifications, see
our web site:
Recipients must be a Vietnamese American, an U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident, an Undergraduate, have a minimum 3.0 GPA
CONTACT INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org, Nhi Le, 240-401-8698