PTA 2nd Year Scholarship
The Northern Virginia Community College Educational Foundation and the Student Financial Aid Office are pleased to announce the availability of the PTA 2nd Year Scholarship.
1. Must be a 2nd year PTA student in the fall
2. Good standing within the PTA program
3. Financial need preference
4. One letter of recommendation from a NOVA instructor
5. Essay question of 500 words or less “How would this scholarship help you complete the PTA program?”
Use of Award: The scholarship may be used only for tuition, books and supplies at NVCC as stated in NVCC Educational Foundation Scholarship Policy.