Nazir and Nasreen Dossani Scholarship in Business and Finance
The Northern Virginia Community College Educational Foundation and the College Financial Aid Office are pleased to announce the availability of the Nazir and Nasreen Dossani Scholarship in Business and Finance for the 2018-2019 academic year.
1. Students must be attending a high school in one of the following counties/cities at time of application: Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Falls Church, Loudon or Prince William County
2. Student must be an incoming first-year student at NOVA and have career interest in Financial Services, Accounting, Real Estate or Business Management/ Administration.
3. Student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.8 from high school and maintain a 3.0 at NOVA to qualify for the second year of the scholarship.
4. Student must complete an internship or job in a related field to the fields listed above during the summer after the first year at NOVA to be eligible for the second year of the scholarship.
5. Student must demonstrate a financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).