The Apple FCU Education Foundation Scholarship
Apple Federal Credit Union Education Foundation is a charitable giving institution that makes a focused commitment to serving the educational community. It is a 501 ©(3) tax-exempt organization.
Apple Education Foundation
• Believes that education can make a significant difference in the lives of children.
• Builds upon the strengths and successes of the past, while creating new initiatives to support a rapidly-changing educational environment.
• Is a financially stable organization, conservative with a commitment to giving 100 percent of all donations to charitable activities.
• Expects strong, visionary leadership.
In May 2016 Apple FCU Education Foundation will award 25, $5,000 scholarships to deserving students who will graduate from high school in 2016 and are Apple Federal Credit Union members.
• A 2016 high school graduate
• GPA: 2.5 or above
• Be a member of Apple Federal Credit Union
Visit any branch to join – AppleFCU.org/Locations
For more information, call (571) 321-1800 or visit AFCUFoundation.org